Monday, June 14, 2010

Custom Candles with ValerieEssentials

"Candles by Donald".
Wednesday, February 4, 2009


Another Candle Maker with a Unique Product, the Gel Candle
I recently made the acquaintance of another candle maker with a most beautiful store.
VALERIE'S ESSENTIALS

A store filled with many very unique candles. All of the candles in this store are made with Gel. What is a Gel candle I asked myself? I did a little reading and acquired general background. Gel candles typically burn with a small flame, and exhibit a delicate luminescence that radiates through the translucent candle. These characteristics can lead to some beautiful effects depending on the candle type burned. Gel, put very simply, is a material made from mineral oil and resin. The transparency of the material allows the artisan to create very unique, clean, and long burning candles. Gel candles will generally burn twice as long as paraffin candles or about 10 hours per ounce of gel. This sounds so wonderful, will Donald make gel candles soon. Politely no, I am content to make hand dipped tapers and Palm or Paraffin wax pillar candles. Oh, the occasional sand pot candle will also be made. After all, boys love to play in the sand. Valerie’s candles are unique and any one of them will make a beautiful gift. A gift that is sure to be remembered for more than a few hours. I would like to share some of my favorites with you. Valerie's Essentials will be my first choice when I need to give that special gift.






Share >

0 Comments: