Sunday, July 4, 2010

Looking for Beautiful Kids Clothes & Costumes?

Do you have a need for beautiful and creative kids costumes or clothes? Come check out HamnaHamid's shop on etsy. This is a wonderful place to get dress up clothes for any little ones!

This shop has many wonderful and popular costumes.. Here are just a few:

This is one of my Favorites here. Just look at this


What little girl would not love to have this Tinkerbell Dress with a necklace & wand!



I just love these pants for little girls! My daughters live in these kind of pants. And now with these Polka Dot Pants you can have one in each color!

This is a popular one right now. Jessie & Woody from Toy Story! What child would not love to wear this all the time!


If you have a child or any grand kids you are very familiar with this costume! All kids go crazy over Curious George- The Man in the Big Yellow Hat!


If your kids watch Nick Jr. I bet you are already familiar with Yo Gabba Gabba! This shop has all the Yo Gabba Gabba characters too! Who is your child's favorite?


Now I am even a fan of this show! Imagination Movers are great to get you and your child up and movin'. Yes, you can also follow the movers on Face Book & Twitter too.




This is such a beautiful White Sundress. I love the was the little flower is holding the straps back here. You have your choice or two different backs for this little sundress!


This is just a few beautiful & creative children's clothes & costumes... Put your order in now for Halloween or Dress up time!

Thank you for stopping by!

Share >

6 Comments:

Collaborators In Cahoots said...

This looks like a wonderful shop to get all the popular costumes or play dress up clothes!

Trish's Soapy Blessings said...

Wow! What lovely summer dresses for little girls!

Collaborators In Cahoots said...

Thank you Trish!

candleguy821 said...

I enjoyed looking the costumes and all done with impeccable workwomanship. The Oompa Loompa costume my favorite one. Yes I admit I am a Willie Wonka fan. Nice Post, great store.

Collaborators In Cahoots said...

Ok Here's the Golden Question ;o) Which was your favorite- Willy Wonka or Charlie & the Chocolate Factory??? Me- Willy Wonke I just Loved Gene Wilder.. I never know he could sing until I saw this movie... I even have the DVD of both movies... Johnny Depp Did great in the second one.. Yes... I likes the Oompa Loompa too! ~Valerie

Linda said...

What a fun shop!
I'm going to MySpace and MixxMade this